Let Hope Direct Your Vote

With the understanding the vast majority of this blog’s readers will think I’m, at best, misled, and at worst, hell-bound, I’d still like to say that I had completely given up hope on so many things relating to American politics until I started taking a closer look at Obama. I hope today goes well for him.

6 replies
  1. dietcokegrrl says:

“In the unlikely story of America, there has never been anything false about hope.”

I FINALLY went back and listened to the entire New Hampshire speech and see why so many were moved to tears.

I too am finally beginning to have some hope that maybe this nation can get back on the right track and move towards becoming united, not divided as we have been for past 8 years.

2. dietcokegrrl says:

3. Michele says:

I found this video inspiring, though rather long. Several members in my family have it on their blogs – so you know where I’m coming from! I’d really like to see Obama get the nomination and prove that you can beat an insider. Yes we can.

4. Michele says:

5. brieanne. says:

i had seriously considered not voting because i am so torn between candidates, and i am sick of hearing crap from family/friends who think my even questioning WHO to vote for is scandalous. but this inspired me to not give up on finding a candidate worth my vote. i guess it comes down to accepting that there will NEVER BE ONE perfect candidate that one can agree with on everything, and finding someone that you trust with what you don’t agree on. THANK YOU. no clue why we’ve never discussed politics much before because i think we have a lot of the same ideas with regards 🙂

6. brieanne. says:

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!